Assisted living is the most ideal for seniors. This kind of care is suggested for the elderly that require little to no assistance with their daily living. With this set-up, a private duty aide will visit the seniors in their home on an hourly basis or they will be living with the elderly.
What benefits can you get from assisted living with private duty services?
- safe with properly scheduled activities
- it helps create connections
- full-time care is given, when necessary
- personalized care and wide options available
- privacy is continued
Services usually include:
- personal care
- meal preparation and medication reminders
- light exercises and housekeeping
- companion care
- other miscellaneous services
With companion care, the seniors are allowed to live freely in their homes. It is the easiest and more affordable option for them. In addition, they got to maintain their independence at home.
Excellent Care, Inc. is a provider of personal health care in Florida. We offer flexible care options. Under our care, we continue to deliver the best quality care for our clients that they need and deserve.
As a provider of home care in West Palm Beach, Florida, we value the independence and satisfaction of our seniors. We prioritize their needs, and we make sure to help them live in their home as long as possible. Our team is dedicated and well-trained in providing advanced home care.
With our years of experience, we guarantee excellence in the services we do. Learn more about the wide range of services we offer here on our website.
For more information about the services we offer, contact us for more information.
Aging seniors should not be restricted to movements. They should get to move even with the simplest set of exercises. Exercising not only help them get one the groove, but it is helpful for their overall well-being.
As a provider of personal health care in Florida, we believe quick and easy exercises at least thrice a week give a positive impact on the seniors. With their current lifestyle, medication maintenance and strict diet should be paired with proper exercise.
With companion care, seniors under assisted living can be guided in their morning exercise. So how can exercise benefit the seniors?
- An active lifestyle helps prevent disease and will help improve one’s overall immune system.
- Exercise will help release endorphins for a happy and satisfied mind.
- For mobility problems, exercise can improve the strength and flexibility of a person. It is good prevention for risks of falls.
- Tuned motor skills benefit cognitive function.
An active body keeps the mind active. And an active mind is known for reducing the tendency of dementia diagnosis. Exercise is indeed therapeutic to the body.
Excellent Care, Inc. is a home care provider that offers flexible time options for our clients. Among our options is hourly care, which will depend on the care plan and choice of the client.
If you are looking for competent and reliable home care in West Palm Beach, Florida, call us. We have a dedicated team that is well trained in providing excellent care. Learn more about our personalized and advanced private duty home care here on our website. Provided herein also are the list of services we offer.
Should you have inquiries, call us.
Our bodies may require fewer calories as we age, but we have a greater need for protein, calcium, B vitamins, and other nutrients. Unfortunately, there is still a lack of awareness about the specific dietary needs of seniors.
Older adults are at high risk for malnutrition. Not only do they have different dietary needs as younger individuals, but they also have to worry about chronic diseases, managing symptoms, and taking medications. Excellent Care, Inc. wants your seniors to be safe, so here are some tel-tale signs of malnutrition among the elderly:
- Expired food in the fridge
- Drastic weight-loss
- Lack of energy
- Wounds that are slow to heal
- Bruised or cracked skin
How can you help your loved one? Besides taking them into your home and caring for them yourself, you may also opt for personal health care in Florida. Here your loved one’s daily needs can be taken care of by a professional caregiver.
A private duty aide also gives you the freedom to focus on your health and responsibilities. Plus, hourly care allows you to fully customize your loved one’s care according to your schedule, budget, and your loved one’s needs.
Opting for companion care can protect your loved one from depression and other mental health issues brought by strong feelings of loneliness and isolation.
Let’s work together. Give our home care in West Palm Beach, Florida a call at (800) 290-3628 to get in touch.
Aging tends to make even the jolliest people feel grumpy. There are many reasons for this. It could be due to chronic pain, illnesses, arthritis, etc. Memory loss is also a factor as being forgetful can be frustrating at times.
Excellent Care, Inc. understands that you want to cheer up your loved elderly loved one, but simply getting them companion care won’t be enough to lift their foul mood. So here are a few tips you can use:
- Understand their situation. We live in a society that tends to only see a senior’s frailties instead of their hard-won wisdom. Your loved ones will naturally feel like they are either invisible or have become a burden to others around them.
This issue with ageism is also one of the reasons why seniors refuse to be placed under custodial care.
- Learn to listen. Seniors often feel unheard and alone. This can be due to being forced to let their children decide what is best for them. You and your siblings may think that private duty aide is the best thing for your senior, but your loved one will openly disagree.
Instead of forcing Home Care in West Palm Beach, Florida down their throat, ask them for their opinion on this decision and make negotiations based on their demands.
- Use items that bring back fond memories. Physical items like a photograph or a baseball cap that are tied with happy memories can bring a smile to your loved one’s face. You can even try cheering them up by joining them in their favorite hobbies.
Another great way is to get rid of the stress and pressure in your loved one’s life. Personal health care in Florida can help with that. Dial (800) 290-3628 now!
Hearing loss is quite common among people with type 2 diabetes. That is why the symptoms of this disease must be managed. If your loved one’s sugar levels aren’t kept under control, their risk of developing hearing loss will increase.
So how can companion care help?
It is known that high blood sugar damages blood vessels throughout the body. This includes the blood vessels in your ears. A private duty aide can help monitor the food your senior loved one consumes, ensuring that he or she is not eating anything that may cause blood sugar levels to drastically rise while also making sure he or she gets all the nutrition he or she needs.
Through personal health care in Florida, your loved one will have a caregiver who will regularly monitor his or her blood sugar levels and properly administer his or her medication on time.
Home care in West Palm Beach, Florida is also a more flexible option for a senior at home. It’s also the most budget-friendly as it gives you a flexible hourly care arrangement to fit your schedule and budget.
If you need help, give Excellent Care, Inc. a call. Just dial (800) 290-3628. We’ve got your back!
Caring for a senior is not easy, especially if they have severe health conditions. This is why having a private duty aide is advised to families who are caring for PWDs.
As a caregiver, you naturally want to give only the best care to your loved one or patient, but have you thought about how you’re going to care for yourself? Excellent Care, Inc. understands the struggle of being a caregiver, so we are here to give a few tips on creating your personal support plan:
- Learn and update your caregiving skills. Becoming a caregiver to your loved one doesn’t come with a manual. You are basically thrust into unfamiliar territory. The best thing for you to do is to learn the skills you need to care for your loved one. Even experienced caregivers still regularly brush up on their custodial care abilities.
- Ask and accept help. Caring for seniors is rarely easy, and it’s almost impossible to do it alone. It’s important to reach out to friends, family, organizations, or consider investing in home care in West Palm Beach, Florida to help ease the burden of caregiving.
- Join a support group. Surround yourself with people who understand your experiences. Having a support group also gives access to learning new ways to cope with certain challenges in senior care.
Getting enough time to rest in between your caregiving responsibilities doesn’t mean you’re turning your back on your loved one. It’s important that you have time to rest and unwind. Companion care is the perfect alternative for busy families who need time to fulfill other responsibilities.
If you need help with caring for your senior loved ones, give our Personal Health Care in Florida a call at (800) 290-3628.